Monday, October 7, 2024

Aall Scrapbook Essentials DT Project for Oct

October

My fav month! Not only is it my birthday month but its also my favorite holiday

Halloween! 

I have created 4 projects this month, all in a Halloween theme


SPOOKY GHOST COFFINS

2 wood coffins

Solid papers as the coffin lining

I edged the edges inside the coffin with distressed cheesecloth

The orange coffin has a 3d foam sticker + bat

I also added tiny stars

The ghost in the other coffin has a wobbler in it, so he shakes

Miniature pumpkins and moss on the top of the coffins

Supplies Used

Echo Park Solids Paper Pack

Simple Stories -Foam Vintage Scary Stories Stickers

Simple Stories Paper Pack Collection


AUTUMN PUMPKIN


I put 3 canvas ovals together to form a pumpkin shape

Painted black, then added autumn papers 

The words Lovely Autumn added in the center

Copper wire coiled for the stem

Silk fall leaves + a wire edged ribbon make up the bow. 

Supplies Used

Photoplay Trick or Treat Collection Set

Mintay Autumn Splendor Stickers


POTION BOTTLE


A wooden bottle shape that is the base for my Witch Potion Bottle

Painted black, added white wax paste accents, then added  images from the Photoplay Trick or Treat Collection. I LOVE this collection, So Fun!


TOMBSTONE ACCORDION TAG BOOK

2 Chipboard gravestones I created myself, with an accordion folded tag booklet 

Silk sari ribbon in Fall colors

Supplies Used

Simple Stories Vintage Scary Stories Collection-Tag Sheet








No comments:

Post a Comment

Conjurer of Dreams DT Projects Oct Witch Wisdom

  This months challenge on the Conjurer of Dreams Facebook group is  https://www.facebook.com/groups/690288322484648 WITCH WISDOM So dust of...